Who we are
Our website address is: http://race4achievement.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect information from you when you visit our website, subscribe to our email newsletter, or submit a form on our website. You may visit our website anonymously.
Information collected through our website may be used in the following or other ways:
• To personalize or optimize your experience while using our website.
• To help us determine and improve upon our website’s functionality and features.
• To our improve our customer service capabilities.
• To process transactions.
• To administer contests, promotions, surveys or website features.
• To send periodic emails. (We will only email those who have contacted us, subscribed to our email newsletter, or have otherwise indicated they would like to be contacted.)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Our website may link to third-party websites and pages that are independently operated by separate entities. Those third-party websites may or may not have their own privacy policies. We maintain no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these third-party websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
- Trident Literacy Association is firmly committed to protecting your privacy, whether you visit or use our website.
- tridentlit.org is a website that provides information on the Internet as a service. Trident Literacy Association materials may not be reproduced or duplicated by any organization or person without written permission.
- Trident Literacy Association specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages which result from any postings by third parties.